Vacations are all about taking a break from everyday life. They are the perfect way to recharge your batteries, try new activities, and indulge in delicious food you didn’t have to cook. Located at N Federal Highway and Sunrise Boulevard, The Link Hotel on Sunrise is the perfect home base for your Fort Lauderdale getaway. After a round of golf or a ride on a jet ski, indulge in a sweet treat from a top Fort Lauderdale bakery.
The 7 Best Bakeries around Fort Lauderdale
Whether you’re looking for a bakery classic like the perfect cookie or something a little more unique, there are plenty of delicious shops to check out during your stay at our downtown Fort Lauderdale hotel.
- Croissan Time: Since 1986, this bakery has been serving tasty French treats to all who walk through its doors. They’ve filled the menu with everything from cakes and pies to pastries and chocolates.
- Batch, the Cookie Company: This artisanal cookie shop is known for its small-batch, craft cookies that come in a range of fun flavor combinations. In addition to classics like chocolate chip and oatmeal, they also offer monthly specialty cookies and vegan and gluten-free options.
- CAO Bakery & Cafe: Stop by this shop that offers Cuban baking traditions in a warm cafe environment. Browse the bakery case filled with so many delicious options you might just have to get more than one treat.
- Sunrise Bakery: If you’re looking for the perfect bread or sweet additions to a picnic lunch, be sure to stop by this bakery. You can get loaf, cabiche, or sliced bread in addition to other goodies.
- Gran Forno Bakery: There’s no shortage of tasty morsels to choose from when you stop by this bakery on Las Olas Boulevard. The menu is filled with American, Italian, and European favorites, from freshly baked bread to cakes and pastries.
- Sweeter Days Bake Shop: If you’re looking for a delicious, sweet treat, this might be the spot for you. This bakery’s menu is filled with everything you could ever want, like brownies, pies, cupcakes, and cookies.
- Angelo Elia the Bakery Bar: Enjoy a taste of Italy when you visit this shop. Try one of the delicious daily baked goods and pastries in addition to creamy gelato. As a bonus, grab a little bubbly from the bar.
Relax and Unwind with a Florida Getaway
The Link Hotel on Sunrise is the perfect place to book your next Fort Lauderdale getaway. After exploring the town and enjoying a sweet treat from a local bakery, soak in the sunshine by lounging around our outdoor swimming pool. Before tucking in for the night in your cozy room, be sure to check out our range of fantastic on-site amenities. To learn more about our hotel, please call 754-701-1450.