There’s no place better for a sunshine-filled getaway than the Sunshine State. Every year, countless visitors flock to Florida to enjoy sandy beaches, crystal waters, and memorable adventures. If you’re looking for your next Florida escape destination, look no further than Fort Lauderdale and The Link Hotel on Sunrise. The area around our hotel is filled with unforgettable things to do. For a relaxing way to spend your day, check out one of the sandy beaches in Broward County.
A Checklist of Beaches near Fort Lauderdale
The beaches throughout the Fort Lauderdale area are perfect for any beach day. Kick back and relax with a new book or explore the shoreline to see what collectible shells you might find.
- The sandy shores of Fort Lauderdale Beach are just down the road from our downtown hotel. Play a pickup game of beach volleyball or go snorkeling to discover colorful aquatic life before dining at one of the numerous restaurants that line the beach.
- Make your way north to spend time at the beach in Pompano Beach. This town is home to four miles of beachfront and is known for various water sports. Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the picnic areas overlooking the ocean.
- For a less crowded option, head to Ocean Park in Dania Beach. This spot is home to a marina and the Dania Beach Pier, making it an excellent location for anglers looking to cast their line.
- If you’re spending time at the beach in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, go below the surface to see the wreckage of the SS Copenhagen. There is also a breathtaking living coral reef within 100 yards of the shoreline.
- Found between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach is a blend of modern amenities and retro Floridian architecture. No visit is complete without walking the boardwalk that spans over two miles along the Atlantic Ocean.
No matter which beach you choose, be sure you have plenty of water and sunscreen to stay safe while having fun.
Make Life-Long Memories on a Florida Getaway
After a day spent relaxing oceanside at one of the beaches in Broward County, rest up for another day of fun at The Link Hotel on Sunrise. Our hotel is the perfect blend of affordability and comfort, making it the ideal destination for any group.
Our rooms feature stylish furnishings in simple yet elegant spaces to create a comfortable space to call home. Before turning in, enjoy some of our on-site amenities like a delicious restaurant, swimming pool, and fitness center. Call 754-701-1450 to learn more about booking your stay.