Staying at The Link Hotel on Sunrise means incredible adventures are right around the corner. Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, our hotel is not only a cozy place to call home, but it’s also a convenient home base. Be close to local activities and attractions, like local beaches and state parks. Before setting off on your adventure for the day, fill up with a delicious brunch at a Fort Lauderdale restaurant.
The 5 Best Fort Lauderdale Restaurants Serving Up Brunch
Brunch is the perfect meal for those looking to sleep in a little while on vacation. Whether you’re a savory or sweet person, there is a restaurant near our Fort Lauderdale hotel that can satisfy your cravings.
- Foxy Brunch on North Federal Highway plates up incredible brunch dishes Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Try something unique like banana bread grilled cheese or a s’mores waffle or choose something a little more traditional like biscuits and gravy or eggs benedict.
- Known as a cozy neighborhood cocktail bar, Milk Money Bar & Kitchen offers brunch from 8 a.m to 4 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays. Start off with a Funday shot or sparking cocktail that pairs perfectly with your chosen dish. They also offer bottomless drinks, including bellinis and mimosas.
- Create your own brunch menu at Mom’s Kitchen. Serving breakfast all day with a lunch menu as well, this spot is known for home-cooked meals. Choose from various menu items, including steak and eggs, french toast, sandwiches, and more.
- Serving breakfast and brunch items exclusively, it should come as no surprise the O-B House is a go-to spot. As this is a take-away restaurant, you’ll want to place your order ahead of time. Pick up oven-baked pancakes or one of their other incredible dishes and enjoy brunch picnic-style.
- Using the finest ingredients possible, The Alchemist Cafe works to create healthy food in a relaxing atmosphere. The menu is filled with tasty plates ranging from breakfast sandwiches to acai bowls.
Book Your Fort Lauderdale Home Base
Start your day with a scrumptious brunch and end with incredible live music at some of the best spots in Fort Lauderdale. These adventures and more are just a short drive away when you stay at The Link Hotel on Sunrise.
Our affordable but stylish hotel features a range of room styles, which means we can accommodate a variety of groups and budgets. No matter what option you choose, you’ll have everything you need to unwind at the end of a busy day. We’ve made your stay even more enjoyable by providing additional amenities like a fitness center and pool. To learn more, call 754-701-1450.