Sitting along Florida’s southeastern coast, Fort Lauderdale is known for its boating spots and beaches, making it the ideal destination if you’re looking for a sunny escape. From visiting a local museum to riding around on jet skis, there are plenty of ways to explore the town both on land and sea. With so much to do and see, not only will you need a comfortable place to call home but restaurants to keep you fueled. The Link Hotel on Sunrise is the perfect home base, and when you’re ready for a bite to eat, try something new by dining at a Fort Lauderdale Cuban restaurant.
Where to Get the Best Cuban Food in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale offers a wide range of dining options, including several serving up authentic Cuban cuisine. Whether you’ve had one of these dishes before or this is your first time, your Florida vacation is a great time to step outside your comfort zone and try something new.
- Just down the road from our downtown Fort Lauderdale hotel is Padrino’s Cuban. This family-owned business is in its third generation of owners, and each has added its own touch. The menu is filled with authentic Cuban dishes waiting for you to try them.
- Soak in the Florida sunshine while dining outdoors at 925 Nuevo’s Cubano’s. This window-service eatery is known for its Cuban sandwich and empanadas. With a menu filled with dishes for everything from breakfast to dinner, this spot is an excellent option for any meal.
- Enjoy the art-filled walls as you dine on authentic Latin food at Mario’s Catalina Restaurant. Chef Mario Flores created a menu that brings together Cuban and Spanish dishes. Be sure to try a glass of their signature sangria.
- For a quick bite to eat, visit Colada Cuban Cafe located in Flagler Village. Try a Cuban pastry for breakfast or enjoy a fritas, which is 1930s Cuban street food. The menu also features traditional sandwiches, perfect for a picnic lunch on the beach.
- Make the quick drive to nearby Wilton Manors to try Las Colinas Restaurant. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you’ll feel like a local as soon as you walk in the door. Open all day, the menu has something for everyone from breakfast to dinner.
Be Close to it All with a Stay At The Link Hotel
If you’re looking for a hotel that puts you near the top activities and attractions of the area, look no further than The Link Hotel on Sunrise. You won’t have to worry about going hungry during your stay. Sunrise Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant, has breakfast covered, and there’s a Cuban Restaurant near our Fort Lauderdale hotel to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
Our hotel on North Federal Highway brings together comfort and affordability to provide you with cozy rooms with modern and stylish furnishings. To learn more about our amenities and hotel, call 754-701-1450.