If the beach and waves are calling your name, it’s time to escape to the Florida coast. Let The Link Hotel on Sunrise be your home base during your getaway. You’ll have a relaxing room to unwind in after a day exploring the free things to do around town or sailing the waters. If a beach day is on your itinerary, which it should be, add a little excitement by riding around on a jet ski rental from one of the best shops in Fort Lauderdale.
Your Guide to Jet Ski Rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Explore the waters around Fort Lauderdale while enjoying a bit of a thrill ride by renting a jet ski. Keep in mind; if you were born after Jan. 1, 1988, you will need a boater’s license to operate a jet ski. Take the test ahead of time, and you’ll be all set for a fun day riding the waves.
- Fun Center Fort Lauderdale: Book your 60, 90, or 120 minute rental from Fun Center Fort Lauderdale. You’ll launch from a ramp on the Middle River before riding through the canals to the ocean.
- Hot Scooter & Jet Ski Rental: You’ll be able to select a rental time that fits your needs from a range of options offered by Hot Scooter Rental. Your rental includes a waterproof safety pouch and waterproof phone case.
- Beach Ventures: Ride along the Intracoastal as you make your way out to the ocean with Beach Ventures. With rental options ranging from one to two hours, you’ll be able to ride to your heart’s content.
- Fort Lauderdale Watersports: Tour the waters of the area known as the Venice of America on a jet ski rental from Fort Lauderdale Watersports. You’ll be able to see the homes on Millionaire Row before exploring the ocean waters.
- Doctor Jet Ski of Fort Lauderdale: Enjoy an exhilarating water adventure with a jet ski rental from Doctor Jet Ski. Staff will provide all necessary instructions for you to have a fun yet safe ride on the Atlantic Ocean.
Enjoy a Vacation Filled with Florida Sunshine
Be close to all the action Fort Lauderdale has to offer by booking your stay at The Link Hotel on Sunrise. Not only will you enjoy relaxing accommodations, but you’ll also be near all the dining, attractions, and activities you need to make the most out of your Florida vacation. Spend a day on the beach riding jet skis or a more low-key activity like searching for seashells. Don’t forget about the fantastic amenities back at the hotel like continental breakfast, fitness center, and pool. To learn more about our Fort Lauderdale hotel, please call us at 754-701-1450.