When planning a vacation, you want it to be equal parts relaxing and adventurous. You got both of these things and more when planning an escape to Fort Lauderdale. This coastal Florida town is known for its sandy beaches, energetic nightlife and bars, and so much more. Thanks to its location on Sunrise Boulevard, The Link Hotel on Sunrise is centrally located to every type of adventure you could want. If you’re looking for a thrilling experience, take in views of Fort Lauderdale parasailing.
How to Go Parasailing on Vacation in Florida
Parasailing is one of those excursions you need no experience to enjoy. There are several charters and businesses in the Fort Lauderdale area that can take you on fun and safe parasailing trips.
- Aloha Parasail has been taking people high above Fort Lauderdale waters for over three decades. All flights are about 10 to 12 minutes and can fit one to three passengers.
- Located in nearby Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale Watersports offers three different options than will take you between 300 and 500 feet. See if you can spot any of the aquatic life that calls the water below you home.
- So Flo Parasail Fort Lauderdale location will take you on a first-class experience for almost two hours. Open to ages five and up, the trip shows off the beauty of south Florida.
- Take the whole family parasailing with High Life Parasail. Setting sail from Pompano Beach, their two-hour outing will take you as high as the state allows.
- Aloha Watersport’s parasail location is found at the corner of A1A and Las Olas. Reserve a single or double ride that lasts roughly 10 to 12 minutes.
Experience an Unforgettable Escape with The Link
There are countless ways to get out on the open sea when vacationing in Fort Lauderdale, including parasailing, snorkeling below the surface, and riding jet skis. No matter what aquatic adventures fill your day, rest easy knowing you have a cozy place to call home by booking your stay at The Link Hotel on Sunrise.
Our downtown hotel effortlessly blends comfort, elegance, and affordability. All of our rooms feature stylish furnishings and plush bedding. Make the most out of your stay by enjoying amenities like a continental breakfast, an on-site pool, and a fitness center. To learn more about booking your stay, call 754-701-1450.