More often than not, you hear of Florida as being a top spring break destination. However, this state is also an excellent spot for couples looking to enjoy a romantic getaway. There is a wide variety of romantic things to do in Fort Lauderdale, and you’ll be close to all of them when you stay at The Link Hotel on Sunrise.
A Checklist of Fun and Unique Things for Couples to Do
Everyone’s idea of romance is different. Luckily, Fort Lauderdale is filled with so many different activities and attractions, so you can find things to do that fit your idea of romance.
- Explore the miles of sandy shoreline that make up Fort Lauderdale Beach. This is a great spot to soak in the sunshine while enjoying each other’s company.
- While at the beach, be sure to explore the Beachfront Promenade. Located between Las Olas and Sunrise boulevards, you’ll find a variety of shops, entertainment venues, cafes, and restaurants.
- Take in a show at the Broward Center For The Performing Arts, which builds community through arts by offering entertainment, memorable moments, and educational opportunities. Browse their calendar of events for shows taking place during your visit.
- Walk along beautiful gardens and a stunning piece of Florida history by visiting the Bonnet House Museum & Gardens. Created by a Chicago-born artist in 1920, this estate is now dedicated to environmental and historic preservation and creative expression.
- Enjoy a romantic date night at a fabulous restaurant. Popular options include Steak 954, Serafina Italian Restaurant, and Kaluz Restaurant. Our front desk staff can offer more recommendations to fit the type of cuisine you are craving.
Reconnect during a Trip to Fort Lauderdale
Life can sometimes get in the way of enjoying quality time with your partner. A great way to fix that is by booking your stay at The Link Hotel on Sunrise. Located at North Federal Highway and Sunrise Boulevard, our downtown hotel puts you near some of the most romantic things to do in Fort Lauderdale.
Our accommodations are the perfect blend of comfort and affordability. Each room has been designed to offer guests a comfortable place to relax without compromising style. Enjoy our range of on-site amenities like the fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, and patio area during your stay. To learn more, call 754-701-1450.