There’s nothing better than letting the fun on vacation continue into the night. For those that call The Link Hotel on Sunrise their home base on a Fort Lauderdale getaway, there are plenty of ways to do just that. Relax with a cocktail at a local bar or catch a show at a live music venue. Enhance your dinner experience by dining at a rooftop restaurant near our Fort Lauderdale hotel.
The Top 5 Outdoor Dining Spots near Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is home to an incredible food scene, including rooftop spots that showcase Mother Nature’s beauty while offering delicious food. Make reservations at one of these options to enjoy an extra memorable dining experience.
- Found on South Andrews Avenue, Bar Rita features a glowing rooftop that adds to the ambiance of this Poinciana Park spot. Sip on a margarita while browsing their menu featuring a modern spin on Mexican bar food.
- McSorley’s Beach Pub and Rooftop brings a taste of Ireland to coastal Florida. This Fort Lauderdale restaurant has several levels, including an outdoor patio that provides dinners with ocean and beach views.
- One of the premier rooftop spots in town is Rooftop @1WLO. Dine high about Las Olas Bouelvard in this garden in the sky. Known for hand-crafted cocktails created by resident mixologists, you can also find lite bites that pair perfectly with your drink of choice.
- Specializing in Santa Maria-style live-fire grilling, Andy’s Live Fire Grill is known for grilled meats, local fish, and more. Their rooftop bar and lounge is a great spot to enjoy live music while watching the sun sink into the horizon.
- While not found in Fort Lauderdale, Pier 6 Rooftop is a fantastic option for those enjoying a day trip to Pompano Beach. The open-air lounge and event space features a menu filled with hot and chilled small bites, decadent desserts, and phenomenal cocktails.
Start Planning Your Florida Getaway Today
The start of a new year is the perfect time to start filling your calendar with memorable vacations, like one to The Link Hotel on Sunrise. Make life-long memories exploring all Fort Lauderdale has to offer, including wandering hiking trails or dining at a rooftop restaurant.
No matter where your adventures take you, rest easy knowing you have a spacious yet affordable place to call home. The rooms at our Fort Lauderdale hotel are the ideal blend of comfort, simplicity, and elegance. Call 754-701-1450 to learn more about reserving your stay or the amenities offered at our hotel.