Planning trips with your significant other is one of the best ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Trying anything new together will create a bond and new memories that only the two of you will share. Once you book your trip to Fort Lauderdale, you still have to figure out what there is for romantic things to do in Florida. Let our team at the Link Hotel help you out with a few suggestions for things to do during romantic getaways in Florida.
Romantic Things to Do in Florida in Fort Lauderdale
Depending on your interests as a couple, Fort Lauderdale has endless options for things to do. Besides classic romantic ideas like visiting a spa in Fort Lauderdale together or perusing charming Fort Lauderdale events to attend, we’ve rounded up a few things for you to do during romantic getaways in Florida over the Day of Love.
- Stroll through an art museum. Walk hand-in-hand at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, close to Las Olas Boulevard. Styles range from surrealism to pop in all kinds of mediums. Make sure to check out the gorgeous modernist building that houses it all, too, designed by Edward Larrabee Barnes.
- Get a reservation at a fancy restaurant. One of the most classic Valentine’s Day ideas in Florida, or anywhere, is to dress up and dine out together. Here in Fort Lauderdale, Dune has oceanfront views on the terrace and an equally gorgeous interior. Another option is La Dolce Vita, serving dishes like Lasagna Classica, Pesce Del Giorno (fish of the day), and Garganelli bolognese. At these restaurants, gaze into each other’s eyes from across the table, trade bites of your dishes, and truly indulge.
- Go on a self-guided brewery tour. If you and your significant lover are beer lovers, romantic getaways in Florida are sure to include a few pints. With our help, you’ll know all of the Fort Lauderdale breweries you need to hit, like Invasive Species, LauderAle Brewery, and Tarpon River Brewing. After a few drinks with your boo, you’re sure to be “hoppy.”
- Dance the night away. Cafe Iguana Pines is the place to go if you’re looking to do a little dancing. The longer you stay out, the longer the Day of Love is for the two of you. Return to the Link and cuddle up together in bed—an essential part of romantic getaways in Florida.
- Stroll along the ocean. Drive to Fort Lauderdale Beach at sunset and walk hand-in-hand with your toes in the sand. If you don’t live near the beach, this is a romantic luxury you’ll appreciate.
The Best Romantic Getaways in Florida at The Link Hotel
When it comes to Valentine’s Day ideas in Florida, our team at the Link Hotel would love to help you out however you may need. For more information about accommodations at our hotel for your romantic getaways in Florida, visit our website or give us a call at 754-701-1450.