Located right at the intersection of North Federal Highway and Sunrise Bouelvard sits The Link Hotel on Sunrise. This affordable hotel is an ideal destination for anyone looking to explore Fort Lauderdale on a bachelorette party or romantic getaway. Be close to everything this Florida town offers, including fascinating museums, incredible live music, and more. You’re also only a short drive away from perfect day trips, like Pompano Beach and all the things to do there.
What to Do When Exploring Pompano Beach
It only takes roughly 20 minutes to drive from our downtown Fort Lauderdale to the town of Pompano Beach. This short distance makes it a great day trip to explore all that makes Florida a popular vacation destination.
There is no shortage of things to do and see during your visit to this laidback southeast Florida town.
- Found in the heart of the Creative Arts District, Bailey Contemporary Arts is home to numerous art studios and large galleries. Watch a piece of work come to life, or sign up for a class to try your hand at creating a masterpiece.
- Another great spot to take in incredible works of art is the Ali Cultural Arts Center. This center celebrates the history and culture of the Pompano Beach African American community.
- Play a round at the Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course. This course is a favorite among visitors and locals alike.
- If you’re looking for some time in the water, go scuba diving. The seas around Pompano beach are home to 18 wrecks, including Lady Luck. There are several tours that’ll take you to these spots, like South Florida Diving and Miss Conduct Dive Charters.
- Visit the Pompano Beach Fishing Village, a walkable beachfront community home to a pier with breathtaking views. You’ll find everything from some of the best area beaches, incredible water views, upscale dining, and more.
Start Planning Your Florida Getaway Today
You don’t have to wait for a special reason to visit Fort Lauderdale. Treat yourself to a much-needed break and head to The Link Hotel on Sunrise. Our downtown hotel puts you near some of the best things to do in the area, including exploring nearby towns like Pompano Beach.
After each adventure-filled day, relax poolside or get a workout in at the fitness center before turning in for the night. No matter which room style you choose, you’ll enjoy modern and stylish furnishings in a cozy space to call home. Call 754-701-1450 to learn more about our Fort Lauderdale hotel.